DEZOSIVE 5000 is based on epoxy resin flooring for homes , two components, without filler and filler, with high permeability, for filling and repairing cavities and cracks in concrete and masonry structures by injection method.
- Injection and repair of cracks in columns, walls, beams, and foundations
- Repair and filling of static joints in concrete and masonry structures
Benefits and Features:
- Low viscosity and high penetration
- High adhesion to seamless seams
- No shrinkage
- Possibility of injection in wet concrete
- High mechanical strength
- Acquire fast resistance
Warnings and restrictions
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Prevent execution during frost.
- Protect from direct sunlight, frost, traffic, and extreme humidity after application until completely dry.
- Protect against heavy traffic for 24 hours from run time.
- Do not apply at air temperatures and levels below 10 ° C and above 35 ° C.
According to ACI E 706 and EN 1504
Method of Use
Surface preparation: When the resin is applied by gravity, the cracks on the surface should be opened using a v-groove, 5 to 10 mm wide and 10 to 12 mm deep. The inside of the crack should be cleaned of dust and any future using air pressure.
Procedure: Add components A and B in proportion and mix with a low-speed mixer. DEZOSIVE 5000 resin injection packers must be installed during cracking. Packers will be installed in holes made in the concrete using drills, and then the length of the crack or seam will be closed and sealed using epoxy putty. DEZOSIVE 5000 epoxy resin floors is then injected using a nozzle into the packers (PACKER). The injection operation is performed using special single or two-component pumps. If it is possible to run DEZOSIVE 5000 quickly, a single-component pump should be used. Otherwise, a two-component pump is required. The injection pressure should not be more than five times. Usually, when we start injecting in a packer, the operation continues to see the resin flooring coming out of one or more packers (PACKER) close to it.
For capillary and narrow cracks in horizontal surfaces, instead of using a pump, the resin can be moved by dropping method and using the force of resin weight (due to low viscosity). It should be noted that the reaction rate and setting of epoxy domestic resin flooring are high and should be used quickly. Also, the volume of the product should be mixed and ready to be consumed, which can be used for a maximum of 10 minutes.
Depending on the place of consumption. The use of an epoxy resin injection system is suitable for repairing and regenerating cracks with a minimum width of 2 and a maximum of 10 mm.
Packaging and storage conditions
- 10 kg set (component A: 6.67 kg gallon, component B: 3.33 kg gallon)
- Store in a dry place at a temperature of 5 to 35 degrees Celsius. Protect from direct sunlight, high heat, and frost.
Used equipment should be washed with industrial solvents immediately after use. If the epoxy resin dries on the cleaning equipment, it will be possible only by mechanical methods.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin and wash hands after use. If contact with eyes, skin, or if swallowed, consult a physician immediately or refer to the safety data sheet. Close the lid when not in use and keep it out of reach of children.
Shelf life, in the original packaging and suitable conditions, is six months. If you need more information, contact our resin flooring company .
Photo Credit: Adobe Stock